Installing your BEA Weblogic SSL Digital Certificate
If you are unable to locate that file, please refer to our instructions for creating an SSL certificate .pem file before proceeding.
Copy both the Private Key and the your_domain_name.pem files into the \wlserver6.0\config\mydomain directory.
Assign protections to the private key file and the your_domain_name.pem files so that only the system User of WebLogic Server has read privileges and all other users have no privileges to access the private key file or digital certificate(s).
Configure WebLogic Server to use the SSL Protocol:
You need to enter the following information on the SSL tab in the Server Configuration window:
- In the Server Certificate File Name field, enter the full directory location and name of the digital certificate for WebLogic Server (E-Tugrapack.pem).
- In the Server Key File Name field, enter the full directory location and name of the private key file for WebLogic Server.
- Make sure that SSL is enabled.
- Set the SSL Listen Port to 443.
- Client Certificate Enforced should not be checked for most situations.
Click the Apply button to save your changes.
Reboot Weblogic Server.