1) Installing your Primary Server Certificate (your_domain_name.crt):
- In the Server Management screen, click on the Green icon (RaQ4 is a Wrench icon and XTR is a Pencil icon) for the site you are securing.
- Choose SSL settings.
- Copy your Primary Server Certificate (your_domain_name.crt) into the form. Make sure you copy the entire contents. Example:
- Select 'Use manually entered certificate' from the drop-down menu, and click 'Save Changes'.
2) Installing the Intermediate Certficate (E-Tugra_root.crt):
- With Apache you will install the Intermediate SSL Certificate (E-Tugra_root.crt). Copy this file from E-Tugra web page to your server.
- Edit your httpd.conf file by adding the following line to the SSL section.
This should make your config file look something like this (directories may vary on your server):
3) Save your config file, and restart Apache.