1. From the Administrative Tools in the Control Panel, run Internet Information Services.
2. Right-click on the website you are securing, and select Properties. Click on the “Directory Security” tab, and click the “Server Certificate” button.
3. Click next. Choose 'Create a new certificate' and hit next.
4. Choose 'Prepare the request now, but send it later' and hit next.
5. Enter a name for the certificate that you can identify on your server. Choose a bit-length of 2048. Leave the other boxes un-checked.
6. Enter the full legal name of your company. Enter a department such as 'Security' or 'IT' in the organizational unit.
7. Enter the fully qualified domain name of your site (ex: www.yourdomain.com)
8. Enter the location of your organization: Country, State, and City.
9. Choose a file name and a location to save your SSL Certificate Signing Request (CSR). The file should be saved as a text file (.txt)
10. Click next to generate the file.
11. Now open the CSR file using a text editor such as notepad, and copy and paste the text (including the BEGIN and END tags) into the E-tuğra online order form.