Microsoft IIS 7.0 Server SSL Certificate Installation
* Open the ZIP file containing your certificate. Save the file named your_domain_name.cer to the desktop of the web server you are securing.
* Click on Start, then Administrative Tools, then Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
* Click on the server name.
* From the center menu, double-click the "Server Certificates" button in the "Security" section (near the bottom of the menu).
* From the "Actions" menu (on the right), click on "Complete Certificate Request." This will ope...